•♥• Bed-in for Peace •♥• on Bambuser! | YouTube Channel •♥• Bed-in for Peace •♥• | Mail Us Here!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fight for Peace Games VI - Andrea WINS it ALL

It's over. There was nothing I could do. I even admitted to cheating - or maybe that was the reason I finally had to cave in. She beat me. She won. She beat me in that funny looking Master Mind type of game she had - it wasn't even a REAL Master Mind.
I SO couldn't concentrate on how to solve it - the colours were just too weird. My head was just shut down. And yes, I even tried to cheat. But since it was caught on tape I finally had to admit to cheating. Good thing, because I couldn't even remember the colours I peeked at.

Ok, so here it is. It is Andrea 4 and Daniel 2. She has got her 4 out of 7 and I cannot beat her now. All I can do is to try and win the last game to even it out some. I will try. And this time I'll pick the game - oh, wait. Think I'll pick Chess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keywords

13 DAYS DANCE FESTIVAL (22) ÅKE (1) AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL (1) ANDERS FOGH RASMUSSEN (1) ANDREA (5) ASTRID (1) AUCTION (1) AVIGDOR LIEBERMAN (1) BADMINTON (1) BAGISM (4) BAGISM DAY (5) BAND (1) BARACK OBAMA (1) BASE TEAM (2) BED-IN (12) BEDDING (1) BEDGAMES (4) BENNY DAGAN (1) BILLEBRO (1) BLOG (2) CARL BILDT (1) CLARION (4) CLOTHES (1) COFFEE (4) COPACABANA (1) COUS COUS (3) DAN ELIASSON (1) DANCE FESTIVAL (7) DANCE PIECE FOR PEACE (18) DANIEL (5) DAY 1 (2) DAY II (5) DAY III (5) DAY IV (4) DAY V (5) DAY VI (4) DAY VII (3) DELRAY BEACH (1) DERBY (1) DN (1) DO-ER (5) DROTTNINGEN AV SABA (1) FESTIVAL (1) FIGHT FOR PEACE GAMES (5) FINLAND (2) FOOD (4) FRAMTIDENS TEAM (1) FRIENDS (1) G-20 (1) GAMES (1) HANGUPS (1) HERMANS (1) IMAGINE (1) IN (1) INTERNATIONAL (3) JÄRNIA (1) JOAN ATHEY (8) JOHN LENNON (11) JONAS (1) JP (1) KAFFEBAR (2) KONSERT (1) KULTURAMA (2) KULTURHUSET (2) KULTURNYHETERNA (1) LETTERS OF PEACE (3) LIFE MAGAZINE (1) LINNEA (1) LOST INTERVIEW (1) LOUISE RICH (1) LOVE (1) MASS BED-IN (4) MEDIATING (2) MELLQVIST (2) METABOLISM (1) MISSING DIAMOND (1) MUSIC (4) NEWS (1) NICOLAS SARKOZY (1) NON-VIOLENCE (1) NYAMKO SABUNI (1) Oslo (1) PARTICIPATION (3) PEACE (8) PEACE FINGERS (2) PEACE-ACTIVISM (2) PELLE (1) PERFECT PERFORMANCE (5) PERFORMANCE ART (2) PETRA (1) PHOTO (2) PONTUS (1) PRESS (2) PROGRAM (1) RE-ACTIVISM (2) REGINA LUND (1) RESULTS (6) SARAH (1) SARALUNDEN (1) SCHEDULE (1) SEPIDAR (1) Sj (1) SLOW MOTION DAY (2) SÖDERMALM (1) SPEARHEAD (1) SPONSOR (9) SPONSORS (1) SPORTS (1) STEPHEN (1) SVT (1) SWELASER (1) THANKS (1) THE WORLD MARCH (10) TICKET (1) TV (2) VÄSTERBOTTENTOAST (1) VIDEO (5) WISP (1) YOKO ONO (15) YOUTUBE (8)